Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Funny Times

Daddy and Bryleigh are a fun combination...



Bryleigh is really a Daddy's girl and she loves to imitate Daddy in whatever he is doing. Bryan took Bryleigh to play downstairs so I could get some housework done and when I went to check on them, I walked in to both of them shaving!  Too funny!

On another positive note,  Christian's burn is healing well.  We attempted to take him to school today but we ended up bringing him back home because his teacher said that all of today's activities involved using his hands so he would have a long, boring day with not being able to use his dominant hand. So Daddy, Bryleigh and Christian were able to spend the day together.  I'm so glad that the burn was not any worse because I would have felt horrible leaving him next week if he had  a more serious injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment