Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy 6th Anniversary

Happy 6 year wedding anniversary to my amazing husband! The past 6 years have been full of joy, excitement, struggles, chaos, and happiness and I wouldn't change it for the world!  Although there is no significance to us choosing St. Patrick's Day as our wedding day, I can say that I am lucky to have him as my husband!  To have and to hold, forever and for always!


We will not be doing any celebrating today since we leave for Mexico in 10 days!  But we are having our friends over for dinner so we will just hang out with good friends and enjoy the kiddos!

Christian and I just finished up making his class snack for this week. I try to be creative for snack days but it is hard to find healthy snack choices for kids.  So thank you Pinterest for this cute Robot idea. A little bit of healthy and a little bit of unhealthy...works for us!



On another exciting note, yesterday marked the end of another class. So now I have one 8 week class left for this year and then I can officially say that I completed my first year in graduate school. Then I will only have 3 more years left :) They say to take one step at a time in this program, so I celebrate when I can!  

No comments:

Post a Comment