Thursday, October 11, 2012

We're Back

We're back to normal, that is!  Bryan and Bryleigh came down with the flu on Sunday night and were back to normal by Monday evening.  I was praying real hard that the rest of us didn't get sick as well but that wasn't what God had planned.  Christian and I were hit hard on Tuesday night, within about an hour of each other.  We were miserable.  Yesterday was spent laying in bed and watching cartoons between naps all day long. And how can I forget, we had a little 2 year old crawling all over us!  As much as I love spending time with my rambunctious 2 year old, I was not loving it yesterday.  All I wanted was for us to feel better.

We know that Christian is really sick when he naps in the middle of the day!  I was doubtful of his ability to go back to school today but he went to bed early and at 5 am this morning, he came into our room to tell us that he was "All better, and he could go to school."  So he's off at school and I'm home spending time with Bryan and Bryleigh since I am unable to go back to work today. My work policy states that you have to be symptom free for 48 hours before returning to work. So I will enjoy my nice long weekend with the family since we are all feeling better and Christian is off of school tomorrow for a Professional Services Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment