Sunday, October 7, 2012

Construction Children's Festival

While I was away (at school taking my midterm exam), the kids were at play.  Bryan met up with our friends, Andy and Jenna, to take all the kids to a Construction Children's Festival in Marshfield. From the many stories from Christian and Bryleigh, they had a blast.  They came home with many goodies including construction hats, candy, and a birdhouse and Foosball game constructed by the kiddies themselves.

Since I am unable to enjoy the fun with the kids, I have a sweet husband that takes pictures so that I am able to share in the fun...















I missed the kids terribly yesterday since they did not get home until bedtime and Bryleigh was already zonked out so there was no kid time for me yesterday :(  I was feeling a bit of withdrawal!  But today was fairly laid back so we were able to play today.

Our only commitment today was Bryan and I participating in a the Faith Legacy Series at church.  This is a DVD based training for parents.  There is a training every 2 years and after each training, we present our child with a gift after saying a blessing over our child during the church service. The last time we completed this training was when Christian was 2 and we presented him with a picture bible.  This time we will present Christian with a worship kit.  It is a great training and provides helpful parenting resources and information for raising your child grow spiritually within the home.  So we received his worship kid today and we painted it this evening...

While Bryleigh painted her ceramic piggy.  Now I have lots of reading to complete for class next week and dinner to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment