Friday, October 19, 2012

He has my heart!

My husband...the prankster!  The person who cannot give an explanation unless there is a unique analogy that goes along with it!  Yup, that's the man I married.  And if last night's shenanigan doesn't  explain him to a tee, than I don't know what does!


We received a box of chocolates from his grandparents and this box did not include a guide to the chocolate flavors.  So in my attempt to find a coconut filled chocolate, I asked him which one he thought it would be. When I came back a little while later, I had found a box of half eaten chocolates!  He says he was trying to help me find one!  In his defense, I did ask him a question to which he used a logical method to help solve it! I guess I better expect this next time I ask a question like that :)

Happy Friday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. LOL that is to funny. That is something I would do to my husbands horror:)

    ReplyDelete