Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Grandma Time

Since Daddy was helping my Dad re-roof his house today, I knew that Bryan would not be home until late, so the kids and I decided to spend the evening at my Grandma's house.  It worked out well since my sister had her wisdom teeth pulled today so my Grandma was watching Phoenix.  It was a great way to entertain all the kiddos and for me to get to chat with my Grandma.  She is an amazing cook and always gives me awesome recipes to try!  



We stayed for dinner and I helped clean up.  Both girls started to get very tired as Bryleigh didn't get a nap today and Phoenix loves her early bed time.  So I stayed and gave both girls a bath and then it was time for us to head out!


You know its her bed time when the thumb comes out! 
What an eventful day that the kids had, especially Bryleigh since she also had a lunch date with "Red' Grandma and Grandpa at Denny's and even got to tour Grandpa's work while Christian was at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment