Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Its the Little Things

This right here, ladies and gentlemen, may not seem like much, but to me... this is pure excitement!


It is our brand new WATER HEATER!!! And do you know what this means...this means that I am able to take a hot shower for more than 8 minutes! Yes, I do know the exact amount of time that I am able to take  nice hot shower! And I can't wait to sit in the shower for 20 minutes tomorrow morning if I want to!

Hot water is one of those necessities in life that a person can take for granted, especially when I came from living with my parents and I could take like 30 minute hot showers!  For 5 years now (since we bought our house) we have dealt with 8 minute rule! lol  Its just one of those household appliances that takes a back seat to all those other little things you need. So finally...after 5 years...I am one happy girl!

Okay, enough about that...we have also been enjoying the last of our "summer" days!  Yesterday we took the kids to the park and then out to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.




And just because I feel like reminiscing, this is Christian at the same park in September 2008 when he was 1 years old...

And tonight after church, I spent the evening cleaning out the kids closets and replacing the summer clothes with winter clothes...tear :(  Until the weather actually slaps me in the face with fall like temperatures, I'm just not ready to say good bye to summer yet!

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaa for long hot showers, mommies need them :) Love the look back at the park!

    ReplyDelete