Monday, September 3, 2012

Our Labor Day Weekend

We enjoyed our long weekend on what is most likely, our last camping trip of the summer!  I'm sad to say that because I am not ready for summer to be over or for my little boy to be starting Kindergarten :(  But seasons change and I am a tad bit excited for fall since I love my sweatshirts and perfect coffee drinking weather! But back to our camping trip...we could not have asked for more beautiful weather for our weekend. It was in the 80's with sunshine all weekend and today it was a bit cloudy with a few rain drops but we were packing up anyways so it was not big deal.


My MIL being ghetto fabulous :)











We even tried to keep the potty training going while we were camping!  What's better than letting a potty training two year old run around without a diaper in the great outdoors!  She did great, although as soon we we got home, I put her in underwear and she peed on the floor.  I think we have a ways to go yet :)


It never fails, Bryleigh decides its nap time when we go on the boat!

Christian is Grandpa's little shadow!




This campground also had a DJ on Friday and Saturday nights so once again, Bryleigh decided she was "goin' dancin"


What's wrong with this picture?



Daddy is just a big kid!





We stopped at an island and we even found that pirates had been there :) This was Christian's highlight of the weekend!








We had a great weekend and although I'm sad that it is over, it was great to come home and take a nice hot shower in my own shower! And now it is back to preparing for Christian's first day of school tomorrow and my first day of school on Saturday!  EEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment