Friday, September 7, 2012

Week #1

Well, Christian's first week of school is officially over!  We have a happy, excited Kindergartner at home and he is anxious every morning to get to school!  This is quite the change from what we thought the first week of school was going to consist of.


We are still working on an after school routine so that we can get on a consistent schedule.  We have a very hyperactive little boy on our hands come 3:45pm!

And this little girl is also having to adjust without having her little brother home all day long. It was very quiet today with only having one child home. I'm used to my Friday's being very busy and loud! So today, it was very unusual for Bryleigh to want to cuddle with me all morning until nap time.  She is a bit bored now that she has no one to fight with all day long :) She will ask "where Christian?" several times each day.


Since I haven't blogged in a couple of days, here are a few pictures from our night before school started activity...making Rice Krispie Treats!

I promise that at least a few of the marshmallows actually made it in with the Rice Krispie's!

And it my week wasn't exciting enough, I received my new toy today!  My new IPad...thanks to my hubby who finally said that I could purchase one when I found a good deal :)  Definitely something to get used to because I have never even played on Apple product before.  I'm so excited to start using it!


But I must go now since I have to prepare for my first day of school tomorrow!  And I have some yummy chili cooking on the stove, ya know, the good old stuff that you cover up with all the good ole' healthy toppings...sour cream, cheese, and Frito's!

No comments:

Post a Comment