Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Randoms

We have been incredibly busy the past few days so I have a random blog post today!

  • I had my first day of graduate school on Saturday and although I was extremely nervous about it, the day went very well.  My 4 hour class flew by and it was 1:00 before I even knew it.  My mom went with me which was very nice as she was able to drop me off and get in a bit of retail therapy for herself also.
  • I had another exemption exam after my class on Saturday. I felt that this one went much better than the last one but of course I started second guessing myself as soon as I finished the exam. I'm hoping for good news within the next week and then I will have a nice break from Oct.21 to the end of February!  
  • I was home by 4 on Saturday and we headed over to Bryan's Grandma's house for a cookout.  Of course it started as a beautiful day and at about the exact time of the cookout, it started to rain and it continued all night.  Thankfully they have a large pole shed that we could hang out in! Of course, my little girl would be be the fearless child who is playing with daddy long legs while Christian and I are cringing in the background :)  




  • Uncle Kevin stopped by for a little while on Friday night and the kids were quick to dress him up very pretty!

  • After a late night last night of starting on my first paper, today was a fairly lazy day.  I started my workout series, "Chalene Extreme" which I have done in the past and I loved it!  
  • After a lazy morning, we stopped by Aunt Katie's house for a quick visit and a little baby fix for Mom!  I was even blessed to be able to feed Ducati her first bottle!  Oh how I love that girl!

  • We also called all the Grandparent's to wish them a Happy Grandparent's Day!  And "Red" Grandma and Grandpa even got a visit today.  The kids had a fun time building things with Grandpa... who knew that a board could be a car ramp, a slide, and a balance beam!  Oh the imaginations!


We ended the evening with dinner at Pizza Hut!  It was a very busy weekend but one that I am thankful is over.  I am one who fears change and now that I know what to expect in regards to my Saturday schooling, I will be a much more relaxed person for a while!  

No comments:

Post a Comment