Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Our Kindergartner

Well, I can officially say that we survived Christian's first day of Kindergarten...Or should I say that I survived?!?  Christian did great!  For as much anxiety that Christian seemed to have about his first day at school, one would have never known this morning! Christian was as happy as can be.  He was even dressed, breakfast all eaten, teeth brushed, and ready to head out the door by 7:30 this morning!





He wasn't scared at all and was all too willing to let us walk out that Kindergarten door!  He gave us a fist bump...and I even got a kiss! It made leaving him for his first day so much easier than anticipated!

After school, we surprised Christian with taking him out to dinner to celebrate his first day of Kindergarten!  He told us all about his day and all the friends he met!




We finished off the evening with Coldstone ice cream for dessert!  Yumm!  Our little boy did so great on his first day of school and we are so proud of him.  He asked me tonight, "So I get 1 day off of school each week?"  When I attempted to comfort him and tell him that he actually gets 2 days off per week thinking that he wanted more days off, he says, "No Mom, I don't want any days off of school!" Well, we surpassed this milestone with flying colors and I love knowing that we can drop him off at school and he is enjoying his day!

No comments:

Post a Comment