Sunday, September 16, 2012

Birthday's Galore and more

The past 24 hours have been filled with fun. After I returned home from school yesterday, we wasted no time getting to the fun stuff. This was supposed to be our last camping weekend with friends but since I was unable to exempt out of my current class, it would have been too chaotic to prepare for camping with all my other obligations right now.  So instead, we visited our friends at the campground.  The kids tired themselves out while playing and dancing and we had an awesome dinner! The Halloween themed weekend looked like so much fun, unfortunately we missed the trick or treating, but we didn't need anymore candy anyways.


Carley



This morning, much to my dismay, started off very early with the kids waking up at 7am.  I miss the mornings where the kids slept til 8 but I don't remember the last time that they did that!  But I was able to get much accomplished.  Christian is responsible for bringing treats tomorrow so we made mini fruit pizza. They turned great and I hope the kids like them!

We met our family at El Mezcal to celebrate our cousin, Lindsey's, 17th Birthday.  I cannot believe that she was just 10 when I met her. She has become such a sweet young lady and we are so proud of who she has become. Lindsey, your mother would be so proud of you, she is definitely looking down on you from Heaven smiling right now!

After lunch, we headed home so Bryleigh could take a nap while Christian went with Grandma and Grandpa to see Nemo 2!  He had a blast.  And I was actually able to make a few hairbows! This is exciting since I don't remember the last time that I had time to do this.  I miss making hairbows and tutu's but there is only so much time in the day!


So Bryleigh has a few new hairbows and a few went to my niece, Phoenix for her 3rd birthday that we celebrated this afternoon!
Birthday Girl

Got my baby fix for the day!







It was a day of celebrations and fun with family!  And it was such a beautiful weekend and I'm just not ready to say goodbye to this beautiful weather but if the weather man is correct, it seems as if I have to because this week is calling for some chilly weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment