Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Randoms

It has been a busy couple of days. 

*Thursday- I was in my first craft fair! My mom's work held a craft fair for employees and I was able to set up a table for my Bryleigh's Bowtique crafts.  My tutu's and hairbows were a hit and I sold quite a few and even got several custom orders.  We had a great time!  I"m glad that others can enjoy my creations as much Bryleigh and I do :)

*Friday-I had been neglecting my household cleaning these days as I prepared for the craft show so the majority of Friday was spent vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, and lot of loads of laundry.  And then the kids and I got out of the house and went to Grandma's to watch "Dumbo" so that Daddy and Grandpa could work some more on our wall.

*Saturday-Fleet Farm Toy land opened today so Christian and Bryleigh got to spend the day at Great Grandma and Grandpa's while Grandma and I went toy shopping.  I was able to get some great Santa presents!  And then to celebrate "Sweetest Day" Bryan and I had date night and went to the movie, "The Thing."  It was a decent movie, not exactly my favorite type of movie but we still had fun!

We stopped by Sweet Temptations Cupcakerie on our way home from shopping today and I picked the kids each up a cupcake!  So we let the kids indulge before bed time!






Feeding daddy some frosting! 
Sunday plans-Tomorrow Bryan and Grandpa are planning on finishing up the wall! So the kids and I will be off to purchase a TV.  Because as we all know,  things seem to break when you have already spent way to much money :( This TV is a standard definition TV (It even has the huge box in the back from before flat screens) which Bryan and I purchased when we moved into our first apartment together.  Its only 5 years old but I guess it had enough!  It is just for our family room downstairs but I use it every morning to exercise so we definitely need a new one to replace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment