Sunday, October 16, 2011

Busy Week

It was a lazy Sunday as expected for us!  As planned, I went to Walmart to purchase a new 32 inch Vizio TV for our downstairs family room after ours took its last breath yesterday.  Definitely not a welcomed $300 to spend today but we needed to.

Bryan and his dad finished up on another coat of mud on our drywall.  So now they have to sand and then I can primer and paint!  I'll be so happy when its finished and we can have our main living room back!  Having no TV upstairs is not what's bothering me,  its the chaos of the house.  That's what my Type A personality does for me :)

I also finished up the kids Christmas shopping!  I'm so excited to see their smiling faces on Christmas!  And another highlight of my day, I found Ivory dress shoes for Bryleigh for the wedding coming up.  I was very worried that we were going to have to pay an arm and a leg to find shoes to match her Miniature Bride dress but we lucked out and Payless had 2 pairs to choose from in her size!  And I also got her a tiny cross necklace to wear!  She's going to be so beautiful!

This week is going to be quite busy. Our agenda for the week is chaotic.  Tuesday, Bryan starts cranberry harvest so that means early mornings for me of dropping the kids off at either the in laws or daycare.  And also we have Bryleigh's dress fitting on Tuesday evening.  Wednesday is church night.  Thursday is last minute planning for the Jenna's Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party.  Friday, I have a training for work that I can't miss so I have to work my first Friday in over a year :( Then Friday evening I will be baking and decorating for the Jenna's shower and party.  Saturday is Bridal Fun Day and Bryan has Andy's Bachelor party in the Dells so the kids are hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.  And Sunday will be a day relaxation, hopefully!

And then our Bridesmaid's dresses came in so I have to find a time to go to Eau Claire in the next couple weeks to get it fitted!  Phew, I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

But to liven up my stress, I have these two munchkins entertaining me!

 
 The kids were "rockstars."  Sorry I don't know how to rotate the video but I had to share because I love the fake Microphones that they had! 

No comments:

Post a Comment