Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

A Happy Halloween it was!  A day of great laughs, costumes, and fun!  This is the first time since junior high that I dressed up for Halloween!  Us, Social Workers, dressed up as witches today!


We also had the Gilligan's Island Crew!  

And Bat Girl and a "Geisha"  as we joked about!  

It was one of those days that just goes back fast because everyone is having fun!

After I got home from work, we went to my mom's work for our yearly trick or treating round! 




We proceeded to "show off" the kids to all the grand parents!  Oh how I love my little fire fighter and peacock :)




Then we headed down town for some trick or treating! We had quite the group this year.  A fire fighter, peacock, Monster High Doll, a Ghost Buster, and 2 transformers! 

Andy and Landon

Cute Little Peacock Butt

Carson
Grandpa and Bryleigh
Our handsome fire fighter
Denali 
Ghost Buster
 Phoenix made one cute ghost buster but you can't see the whole costume here so this was taken at my mom's work! 


I just can't get enough of her cute little feathers :)

Jenna and Carson
A fun day to be had by all!  And right before bed I got the question, "Do we get to go trick or treating again tomorrow?"  Oh how glad I am that this is only once a year,  mom would sure put on the pounds otherwise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment