Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dress Fitting and Lazy Day

On Friday, I made the trip to Eau Claire with my mother, 2 children, and 2 nieces in tow! And I survived :)  All of the kids did really well.  We only had a tiny meltdown at lunch time when Christian started getting really tired.

Both the girls, fell asleep on the trip there.

Her poor chapped cheeks :(


And Christian played Bitty Baby with Nali!  Shhh...don't tell Bryan!  He was playing with the boy doll though! 

My dress fitting went well and I was even excited when my size 12 dress (the size that they told me I needed and that I was almost in tears over :) was too big!  So not only did I need more than a foot taken off the bottom, I was able to take a couple inches in on the sides also.  I was grinning ear to ear until I found out my total!  $125.  I almost fainted!  So my dress was $120 and somehow the alterations cost more than the dress!?!  Wouldn't it have been better to order me another dress in the correct size?  Oh well,  the things I wouldn't do (and pay) for my best friend, Jenna!  The dress is beautiful though!  Great color choice,  eggplant!

We made a stop at the mall to let the kids get some play time in.




Then today,  we didn't get our of our jammies until almost noon!  I did some painting and some laundry...



Okay, I didn't really dry Bryleigh but it was quite hilarious when I'm calling her name because I couldn't find her and then I hear a little giggle and find her in the dryer! 

Now the kids are in bed and I'm going snuggle with the hubby and watch "The Bad Teacher" and enjoy some pumpkin pie that I baked today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment