Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boys will be Boys

Tonight, we had the joy of watching Carson while Jenna and Andy completed baptism classes at church.  Christian and Bryleigh always have a great time when Carson comes to play!  Its funny to think that Christian and Carson are just over a year apart and when Carson was first born, it seemed like such an age gap but now that they are a tad bit older, they are best buds :)



We had already planned to have dinner at the in laws so we brought Carson along! Pizza Casserole and German chocolate cake!  Bryleigh sure liked the cake tonight!

And Grandpa became the jungle gym like usual...

Tomorrow I will need all of the thoughts and prayers I can get because I will be heading to Eau Claire for my dress fitting with 4 kids in tow...Christian, Bryleigh and my two nieces.  I guess that's what I get for scheduling my dress fitting on a day that there is no school!  At least I have my mother along for support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment