Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Change of Plans

I have had plans for a couple of weeks now to go to dinner with my college friends! I have two great friends from my college years and even though we live close by, with family's and jobs, we only get to catch up a couple times a year.  So I was very excited that after over a year of not seeing each other, we finally made plans.  We had a great dinner at Hilltop in Stevens Point!  I wish had got some pictures but I forgot my camera.  But here is a great memory with my one sweet friend, Michelle, from our graduation in 2008...

And my other sweet friend, Becky, whom we all thought would never settle down is now engaged and I'm so happy for her.  So come, September 29, 2011, we are going to have so much fun at her wedding!  I love catching up from the college days,  brings back great memories :)
|
Speaking of weddings...


 Jenna and Andy's wedding is coming up real quick...and they got a call yesterday that the Ramada Inn is closing effective Oct. 31 and they will need to find a new venue for their wedding.  Wait, what?  Do they realize that the wedding is a month away? So luckily, its Thanksgiving weekend and most people are not getting married on a holiday weekend, so they were able to book the Hotel Mead within a couple of hours!  Phewww!  And then she texts me and says, "I promise to not turn into a bridezilla."  I was thinking that if this was me, I would have turning into one!

I feel bad for the couples that had planned their wedding there for the first 2 weekends in November,  at least Jenna has time to send out a postcard with the changes. 

Bryan started work last week at the marsh and he has been complaining of knee pain so he went in and it turns out that he has a torn ligament in his knee, so it looks like he will be back to watching the kids instead of the marsh work until he heals up.  I feel for him because I know he enjoys the kids but he also likes to get out and do some real "man" work like he calls it!  Wish me luck,  men are definitely big babies when it comes to pain ;)

But aren't they just the cutest?  

No comments:

Post a Comment