Thursday, October 6, 2011

1 down, 1 to go

I have officially submitted my first graduate school application of the year! Now, come November, I only have 1 more to submit and I'm praying its the last!  Now begins the waiting game to see if I have been accepted. But I have to keep reminding myself that if I don't get accepted then God has other plans for me :)

And of course a little update on Christian! He is doing MUCH better.  He is actually eating solid food now which is the first since last Thursday. And he only occasionally complains of his mouth hurting.  Now for the possible bad news,  my niece has a sore in her mouth and we are hoping that Christian didn't giver her Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease :(  Because at least Christian can use the numbing mouthwash but Phoenix could not since she's so little! I pray that everyone else around us stays healthy. 

Its my last day of work for the week and I plan to use my weekend time being crafty as I prepare for a craft show at my mom's work next week!  I'm excited,  I'll see how my creations sell and then possibly start searching out more craft shows to be in!  Can't believe all the holidays are right around the corner.  AND its only 99 more days until we are hitting the beach of Mexico with our dear friends, Jenna and Andy!

And to end with a little update!  Bryleigh is amazing me more and more everyday with her new words.  She now tries to repeat just about every word you say but she does say thank you, "NO", please, Gamma and Gampa, and Banana more clearly these days!    I was shocked when the other day, she walked into the kitchen, pointed, and said "Banana, please."   



And she is quite the dancer also!  I've been meaning to catch her on video but she has a way of noticing what I'm up to and then immediately stops when I pull out the camera!  I will get some soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment