Friday, January 24, 2014

The truth...

It is true that the kids and I had our teeth cleaned yesterday!  The kids are officially cavity free.  Christian does have "crowding" going on with his lower teeth which we already knew because his mouth just isn't big enough. I definitely see $$$ signs in the future with braces for the little guy.  





It is also true that my husband loves me so much that he brought me home this treat...

and I ate it all!  So much for clean teeth now :)

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely the best way to start your year - clean teeth and a beautiful smile. And hooray for the kids being cavity-free! Not all children can get this kind of good result and maintain it althroughout. Keep it up!

    Brent @ Herrin Pediatric Dentistry

    ReplyDelete