Tuesday, January 28, 2014

More Cold Days

I cannot believe how many snow and cold days that the kids are getting this year. Christian just had Monday and Tuesday off due to the arctic conditions. He has
yet to go a full week of school since returning from Christmas break.  He also didn't have school Thursday and Friday last week for record keeping.  Its exciting for him now but it will not be when he is going to school in the middle of June!

All I keep thinking is, how come they do not cancel work?!?  Wouldn't that be nice! We have not been doing much of anything but hibernating. When I do go outside, I pretty much look and feel like this...


I hope all my family and friends are staying warm!  On a warm note, only 49 days until I'm laying on the beach in Punta Cana with my hubby :)
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpgc

No comments:

Post a Comment