Sunday, January 19, 2014

Relaxing weekend

This was my last weekend of being "free" from school for quite a while.  Besides Spring Break and Memorial Day weekend, I will not have a free Saturday until I am done with classes in July. My inlaw's so graciously offered to take the kids for the weekend so Bryan and I could have a date weekend!  We decided to stick around town and just enjoy being together. We went to the movies on Friday evening.  On Saturday, I stopped by my in law's to play with the kids for awhile and to drop off Bryleigh's medicine for her ear infection. Then we decided to do some house shopping and drive by all of the houses that we are slightly interested in. We are just beginning the house shopping process but we are not serious in buying/selling yet.  Then we did a bit of shopping in Stevens Point at TJ Max before going out for Sushi!  We had an awesome date weekend!

Today, we are meeting up with the kiddos and Grandma and Grandpa at the theater to see The Nut Job.  The kids are excited so I hope its a good one.  

Also, if I could ask for prayers for healing.  My Grandpa is currently in the hospital experiencing heart problems and they are deciding if he is going to need surgery.  

Its going to be a very busy next few months with school, preparing for our vacation to Punta Cana, and finishing up my internship in May!  I'm hoping for a smooth finish to my 2nd year in grad school! 
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment