Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Updates from the Keith's

  • We celebrated Bryan's birthday last night by going out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings!  Apparently this is the favorite in our house seeing as we went there for my birthday last month also! Bryan got a Soda Stream from me and the kids so that he can now make his own Redbull at home! 

  • Bryleigh had her 4 year check up today! She is still a tiny little peanut at only 38 inches tall and 29 pounds. She had her flu shot and her 4 pre-Kindergarten shots. She had 2 shots in each leg and all she said was "Ouchie!" She is such a brave little girl! 

  • Bryan has been trying to find cute Puma's for the kids for a few months now! We finally found cute ones at Rogan's shoes last week!



  • Buddy is still coming around, although he seems to have been pretty lazy this year!



  • This past weekend, we took the kids to see "Frozen!" I love the movie and will definitely buy it when it comes out! It is such a cute story!

  • The kids have been loving the snow!  Me, on the other hand, have not been enjoying it :)




  • We visited Santa last weekend! Bryleigh wants a barbie and Christian wants a drum set! 
  • The kids and I made cutout cookies a few days back. They are waiting to be frosted and decorated but we haven't gotten to that yet!




  • I only have 2 more weekends of school and then I get a 4 week break!  I'm read for a few uninterrupted Saturday's with my family! 

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment