Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2013-2014 School Pictures

I love the beginning of the school year because I know that school pictures will soon follow!  I sure do love pictures, especially if they involve the beautiful faces of my kiddos!  Christian and Bryleigh are so photogenic so I don't have to worry that their pictures will turn out.  The only problem is that they are going to make me go broke buying pictures :) Here is Christian's  2013-2014 school picture...



Bryleigh also had her first school pictures this year! I was so excited to see how they would turn out! And I LOVE them! 



Oh, how I love their sweet faces! And I need to give a big shout out to my wonderful hubby who turns 27 today!  Happy Birthday babe!  We love you so much! 


 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment