Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Denali and Rylan

December is a busy birthday month! We celebrate lots of birthdays!  This past weekend we celebrated my beautiful niece, Denali's, 10th birthday!  She sure is a special little girl.  I cannot believe that it has been 10 years since I witnessed the pure strength of my sister bringing beautiful baby Denali into this world. It was an experience that I will never forget!  

Happy Birthday Denali! We love you so much.  You are such a little helper and are becoming an amazing young woman!








While I was at work today, Bryan took the kids bowling to celebrate another birthday. Bryleigh's friend, Rylan, turned 4 today!
 The three amigos, Bryleigh, Addy, and Rylan are the best of friends at Preschool!



Poor Christian is always the only boy! 
I arrived home from work just to meet up with everyone for an early dinner!  The kids are starting to gamble early...lol


Now it is time for a movie before bedtime!  Monsters University is on the agenda for tonight! 
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment