Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Preparations

While the boys are away, the girls will play! Bryan went with his friend, Brian, to the Packer Vs. Steelers game today!  Too bad the Packers couldn't pull off 1 more touchdown at the end of the game..grrr! 

Since Bryan wasn't home, my mom and I had a fun day preparing for Christmas with the kiddos! We spent the entire day baking and making food for Christmas eve.  The kids enjoyed helping us...

While Bryleigh napped today, Christian watched Christmas movies.  I was able a few more gifts wrapped, while my mom made Taco Dip! After naps, we ran to the store to pick up a few more things for baking and picked up a gingerbread house kit!  These are the kids final creations...
 So much fun!


We also went to visit my Grandma today. They had a door decorating contest at the assisted living facility and this was the creation that we put together for my Grandma!  Great Grandma's little elves...Denali, Christian, Phoenix, Bryleigh, and Ducati!


Now we are finally ready to relax and watch "Elf," one or our favorite Christmas movies!

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment