Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Preparations

After having battled the stomach flu on Friday and Saturday, I am so very thankful that I am feeling better today. We have so much fun stuff going on right now that I hate to be so sick.  Let's hope that the sickness leave our house for good now!

The kids had a blast staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house all weekend. They decorated the Christmas tree, baked Christmas goodies with Grandma, and watched movies!

I, on the other hand, just layed on the couch all day Friday.  I forced myself to go to school on Saturday since I had no desire of writing another paper to make up for lost class time.  Thankfully I was feeling a bit better by Saturday night so Bryan and I finished wrapping presents. 

Today was Christian's Christmas program at church. Our little shepherd did a great job!





After Christian's program, Grandma came over and we frosted and decorated Christmas cookies that we baked earlier this week.




While the kids decorated. Grandma and I made goodies for Christian, Bryleigh and my niece, Denali's, classmates!  Our Rudolph Cocoa treats turned out so cute!

And our cookies turned our very colorful too!

While the weekend did not start our very nice, it ended with fun activities! 
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment