Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Day 2013

We had a leisure morning on Christmas Day. We opened Santa gifts and then slowly got ready to head to my in law's for Christmas.  We are usually more rushed on Christmas day but since we got a lot of snow on Christmas eve, Bryan needed to snow blow before we could leave. This gave the kids lots of time to play while still in their jammies!  

We made it to my in law's about 1:00 pm for more presents!  The kids sure are well loved!

As you can tell, my husband completely defied me and wore blue so that we were not coordinated! Grrr.




















































This is quite the picture overload but basically this sums our Christmas Day...present overload :) But it was a lot of fun to see all of our family again! I was ready for a vacation from my mini vacation, but there is no rest for the weary...it was back to work the day after Christmas!  It will be a busy next couple of weeks getting the house back in order and organized again! But we cannot thank our family enough for all the love we received this Christmas! 
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment