Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Snack Day and Soccer

Thanks to my Facebook friend Talisha, Christian had another cute snack day treat to bring to school today... Dino Cups!

According to Christian, all the kids loved them!

Tonight was extremely busy.  If tonight was any indication of what our lives are going to look like in a few years with extracurricular activities, then I have a rude awakening to face!  I picked Christian up from school, we came home and Christian and I went on a 2 mile run (bike ride for Christian.) Then we had to rush to get ready for soccer practice from 5-5:45pm...

Our little soccer boy!


Bryleigh and I played on the playground

Christian is in white

Bryleigh wanted to play soccer too!
After a fun filled soccer practice, we returned home for a 5 minute dinner of Grape Uncrustables and applesauce before Christian was off to Weekday Bible School and Bryleigh and I headed to church.  We were home by 7:30pm, just in time for baths.  Now the kids are in bed, and I'm beat.  It was nonstop running tonight and although I love being busy, this was a bit too busy for me.

But I surely can't complain the the weather was in the mid 50's and sunny all day!  I had a smile on my face today and the weather is only supposed to get nicer from here with a high of 80 degrees nest Tuesday!  WooHoo!

1 comment: