Saturday, April 20, 2013

Children's Festival

Each year, we take the kids to the annual Children's Festival at our local high school.  It is a day that we look forward to.  There are many fun activities for the kids to participate in and the best part about it is...its all free! Unfortunately  just like all Saturday activities, I was unable to go this year since I was in school :(  Bummer for me but thankfully my in law's went with Bryan and the kids. I get to enjoy the day in pictures.



















Christian and Bryleigh were very excited to tell me about their day when I got home!  I'm so glad that although I have to miss out on all the fun activities, they have an amazing Daddy that makes up for me being gone every weekend! I'm so blessed with my amazing family and couldn't ask for anything more.

Now I'm off to bed so that I can enjoy my day with the kiddo's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment