Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Snow, Brings?????

I am still trying to figure out how we can still be getting snow in the middle of April?!?


I was thinking that celebrating Easter after everyone got back from vacation was a great idea because we would be able to have the Easter egg hung outside.  What was I thinking?  











I was very  happy coming home from vacation to green grass and 50 degree weather.  I'm not happy about snow in April.  Christian is going to be bummed yet again this week when they cancel Soccer practice and his 2nd game because of the weather.  Here is to hoping that this yucky white stuff goes away for good this week so we can start enjoying Spring!

As a friend put on facebook this past week,  I'd rather not be making snowman this summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment