Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Phone Photos

I just have not been in the mood to take pictures lately.  Maybe its because I'm so over this weather, mother nature is very Bipolar these days!  Yesterday it was sunny and we were able to go to the park to play...


Bryleigh's pouty face
And today, it was cold and rainy.  I'm just ready for some nice Spring temperatures!

Here are just a few pictures that I have had on my phone for a little while. How can a girl sleep like that?  And I did "un-squish" her nose after getting a snapshot.


Bryleigh has "tatubes" just like her buddy Travis :)

And as for Christian,  of course, we are on week 2 of soccer practiced being cancelled.  Poor guy may not be playing soccer this year :( I'm praying for nicer weather in the coming weeks because our cabin fever is in full force and I'm just ready to pack up and move someplace warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment