Sunday, June 1, 2014

Phone Dump

I have to be honest...I have been too busy having fun with my family for the past few weeks that blogging and picture taking has not been a top priority for me. I forgot what it was like to be able to spend quality, undivided time with the my kiddos for the past 9 months. The past 2 weeks of no school or homework has been AMAZING!  I now have Tuesdays and Friday's off which has allowed me to catch up on things that have taken a backseat this year including housework.  

I was able to go to a few garage sales with my mom a few weeks ago, begin running and taking long walks again, and taking my kids to do fun activities.  On one of my free Saturday's, I took the kids to the Firestation open house which is a few blocks from our house...







When we are not spending our Monday and Wednesday evenings at the ball field watching Christian play, we have been feeding the ducks, cooking out, and going to parks to play!  We are loving this hot summer weather!


On Friday, Christian had his annual school "Read out" where we all went on the front lawn of the school to read books!  Christian enjoyed freeze pops and books while I loved hearing my much improved little boy read!

We had back to back camping weekends which kept me busy cleaning and packing for the past few weeks.  This last weekend I had to return to school but thankfully my class is shorter so I was back in time to enjoy dinner and campfire fun with my family before packing up and heading home this morning!  

Now to relax before heading back to work tomorrow! 

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment