Monday, June 30, 2014

Fun Happenings

How is that we are almost at the end of June?!? Didn't the month just begin?  It really has been a month of fun!  The weather has been an equal mix of rain and sunshine, but we have been taking full advantage of the hot and humid weather! 

I have been craving frozen yogurt on a very regular basis, so we have taken quite a few trips to Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt Shop...who cares that it is 20 minutes away!

We also found the slip and slide in the garage and decided that it would be a fun afternoon activity!  It kept the kids cool and entertained!












Yesterday, we took a spontaneous trip to the Dells. Although it wasn't quite warm enough for a waterpark, we decided to go to the Tommy Bartlett Exploratory Museum.  Although it looks small, looks can be deceiving.  We spent 3.5 hours there and didn't even get to try a lot of the exhibits!! 















I have lots more to share about our exciting happenings later but my camera is currently being repaired so I don't have all of my pictures! I sure miss my camera!
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh bummer on the camera:( looks like you guys are having so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete