Sunday, June 8, 2014

Dance Recital

Bryleigh and I had a girl's afternoon attending Denali's dance recital.  I was hesitant to take Bryleigh because I wasn't sure if she would sit still. But she did great!  She loved watching all of the girls dance. There wasn't a dance that I didn't hear, "Momma, I want that dress!"  She was so excited, yet so bummed that she couldn't be dancing on the stage all at the same time!  


We are so proud of you, Denali!  You did amazing!
I have a feeling that we will be hearing about the dance recital for week's to come! Bryleigh has already been showing me all of the dance routines! I must say that Bryleigh has very cute versions of the dances we saw!

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I am here catching up on all your sumer fun! It looks awesome:)

    ReplyDelete