Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Our Father's Day Weekend

Our Father's Day weekend was relaxing and fun.  It was another weekend of camping fun for us. We went to Sera Park with our in laws.  We headed out before noon on Friday so that we could get a jump start on our weekend.  Our campsite was right next to the park which was great for the kids and us!

  Although it was a bit chilly to go swimming, our kids made it look easy!







 I didn't get to spend much time at the campground because I had to leave for school, but the time that I was able to spend there was enjoyable!  It was a perfect way to celebrate the Father's in our life...my wonderful Father in law and my awesome husband! But I can't forget my Dad... Thanks for all you do for us!  We know that we can always count on you to help us out when we need it!

The kiddos got daddy a Coleman Roadtrip Grill and carrying case so that he can take it camping with us! 



 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment