Sunday, October 20, 2013

Road Trip

Bryan and I enjoyed a night away this weekend thanks to my inlaws for watching the kiddos for us. Bryan drove down with me to Madison for my classes on Saturday. After class, we drove to Dubuque, Iowa for one of Bryan's friend's weddings.  We don't venture out much especially to other states so it was fun to tour the town.  It is a beautiful town with lots of old buildings to look at and the views are amazing!  I don't have a lot of pictures because I just didn't feel like taking pictures but I have a few from our getaway!




 It was a whirlwind getaway and we were back home this afternoon just in time to carve pumpkins with these sweet faces...



















Our weekend went by so fast, but I'm so glad to be home! 
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment