Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Fun

Another busy week has come and gone.  The days turn to nights and it just seems like October is flying by.  I was very anxious all week about a mock video recorded therapy session that I had to complete yesterday. Role playing is not my favorite and then to have it recorded, really makes me stress.  So I was very happy when class was over yesterday!  My day got even better when my best friends called to tell me that they were in town.  We only seem to catch up about 1 or 2 times a year because our busy lives.  Our cousin, Lindsey, was able to babysit so Bryan and I had a night out!  We had so much fun!


This momma has a hard time staying up past midnight, so I was a bit tired this morning.  But it was so worth it!  This morning the kids had me up bright and early so we could  have a little fun with my mom and sister's family while Dad watched the Packer Game!









Loving the kittens
















We had a great day!  I'm sad that our Sunday is almost over, but I'm hoping for a great week ahead! 
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment