Sunday, October 6, 2013

Projects, Projects, everywhere!

We have had little projects sitting around here that needed to get done but just seem to never seem important enough to do.  Slowly but surely we have been getting them done one by one. Thanks to my hubby, we have the majority of my hunny do projects done and its nice to not have to worry about them anymore. 

We got our empty wall in the living room decorated...



Our picture walls in the hallway are complete...


And Byleigh's new blinds are hung...

Today, I even had time to bake 2 apple pies (even though they are a tad bit crispy on top)...


decorate for Fall...


And get 3/4 of my paper written for this week! I would say that it has been a successful Sunday! 
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Very successful indeed! No problem for super mommy:) Love the family picture wall and Bryleigh's bedding!

    ReplyDelete