Thursday, October 17, 2013

Its Just a Season in Life

I can't believe that the time has come that I do not have enough time in my life to blog :(  I knew that this would happen when my school schedule picked up in full force.  My blog is my way of preserving our memories, mostly through pictures!  It makes me sad that I am now a once a week blogger and sometimes less.  Its even worse that I only take pictures about once a week also. 

 I just keep telling myself that this is just a small season of  my life and this too shall pass! I will be happy once I have my degree but in this moment, all I can think is that this time of my life seems to be way to chaotic for my liking.  I sure miss my 3 day work week with no other responsibilities but to plan fun activities with my family!  

I feel like I am missing so many things these days.  I leave before anyone in my house is awake and I get home after dinner on most nights. The mommy guilt hits very hard when I only have Sunday's to spend time with my family and then my time is split between school work and household chores!  There is not enough time in my day :( 

But I count my lucky starts and praise God that I have an amazing husband who has dedicated his time and life to helping me pursue my dreams.  He is Mr. Mom around here and what a great blessing that the kids have at least one parent home with them all the time!  

So I just keep on keepin' on!  Someday I will be able to be a regular blogger again bur right now I have to get back to my paper!  Until next time....  

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment