Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sledding

We spent this past Sunday afternoon at Iverson park enjoying the beautiful weather!  I'm usually not all about going out in the cold unless I absolutely have to but I can handle a few hours in the snow if its warm enough!






It was also a great way to text out my brand new Camera!  It is a Canon Powershot D20 and it is waterproof and shockproof! It took me awhile to figure it out but I think I'm getting the hang of it.  Now it will be able to stand all of the accidental drops that happen to clumsy people like me!  And I can't wait to take underwater pictures in Mexico!









As usual, Bryleigh was quite the little dare devil and after seeing Christian go down by himself, she had to try it to. So we had quite the little set up going down the hill. We had a line up of Grandma, Grandpa, and Daddy on the side of the hill waiting to catch the little squirt if she tipped over!  So I gave her a little push and off she went!  She did amazing and even learned how to control the sled by leaning which way she wanted to go and laying back when she thought she was going to tip over. She is just too smart for her own good.  Sometimes I think we need to instill a little bit of fear into this girl :)

But I do not have any pictures of our little miss dare devil because I was too busy biting my finger nails while she was going down the hill!
















We had a wonderful afternoon and there is nothing better than ending a sledding trip with a nice cup of hot cocoa!


1 comment: