Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Good News

Our prayers our answered!  My Grandpa is home from the hospital and doing well.  After all of his cardiac tests came back good, they determined that one of his medications was causing his problems.  So another blessing to be added to our list!  Along with healthy kids, at last!

Tonight we had baseball sign up for Christian.  He is so excited to get back out on the field again this summer!

Last week, we had soccer sign up.  I was a bit sad signing him up for Soccer since I will not be able to be at any of Christian's games since they are all on Saturday mornings. So while I sit in class, Christian will be out playing Soccer in April and May.  Good thing we have amazing family that will be there cheering him on since I can't :( I just have to keep in mind that in 3 more years I will have my degree and then will then be able to make it to ALL of the kids sports events!  In the meantime, I carry on!

On another note,  Happy Ash Wednesday!  Now begins our Journey to Easter, one of my favorite celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment