Monday, February 25, 2013

Gymnastics Finale

Bryleigh had her last gymnastics class tonight.  She loves her Monday night gymnastic classes, even after 3 sessions of them.  And I love them too because I get one on one time girl time with my baby girl!  I think she is going to have a hard time not having a weekly class to attend so after Bryan and I get back from Mexico at the beginning of next month, I will have to look for another fun activity for her to do!





Our sweet little girl did so well. Its amazing how much she has improved over the past few months. Not with the tumbling because she learned that within the first class but with her attention span, patience, and listening skills.  She started off the classes with wanting to run all over and play on everything in sight and now she follows all directions and patiently waits her turn.  I'm so proud!

After gymnastics, we had to rush over to get our taxes completed.  Every year, the kids get so excited to go to the "tax house" to eat girl scout cookies and play with all the toys. And Tami is so sweet, it doesn't bother her one bit that the kids make a mess of her office in the half hour that we are there!
And mom and dad are excited to get money back every year also :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love gymnastics, this post brought back childhood memories for me. She's adorable:)

    ReplyDelete