Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Just another Tuesday Night

I had a long day at work and the last thing that I wanted to do tonight was cook dinner. I have been feeling that way too much lately but I'm guessing its because I have the winter blues :(  I'm thinking that this cold, snow, and dreary weather can go away any time now. But these kind of nights make for fun family dinners.  Tonight we decided to go to Applebee's since my favorite meal is only $5 this month and since it was Tuesday, the kids ate for 99 cents, that makes for a double bonus :)  Cost for a family of 4 to eat out....$22.11!



After an early dinner (since I was starving after not having time to eat lunch today) we came home and finished up Christian's snacks for his treat day tomorrow.  We tried to be creative this month so we made Fishing Poles :)


I love how they turned out and I'm hoping Christian's classmates enjoy them also!

We also had fun playing with Bryleigh's box of activities that she received for Christmas. I was excited that we did not turn on the TV for the entire night.  Just a fun night spent with family and fun activities, it doesn't get any better than that.
Now that the kids are in bed, I need to do some studying for my exam this weekend. Also, please say a prayer for our neighbor Gerald aka Fuzzy, he is in the hospital and has many medical complications at this time. We pray for a speedy recovery so that he is able to return home.

1 comment: