Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

*This past Sunday, the kids and I went to our friends Jenna and Andy's house so that Daddy could get some rest as he wasn't feeling well.  I'm totally in love with this little guy!  I think I just might steal him for a few days :)





*My sister and I went grocery shopping last week. She took the 3 year olds, Phoenix and Bryleigh,  and I stole baby Ducati!


*We are really enjoying this weather these days!


*I'm on the home stretch to finishing my 1st year in graduate school!  Now if only my final papers would edit themselves :)

*I'm excited that this week went by really fast and tomorrow is my Friday!  

*I've been horrible at planning and cooking meals for the past month.  I'm determined to start cooking again next week once life settles down.  

*My bedtime the past few nights has been like 8:30pm,..Sad, I know! So on that note, its past my bedtime! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what cute babies:) SO glad to hear your almost done with the year!

    ReplyDelete