Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I'm truly blessed to be celebrating Mother's Day. I have two amazing children whom I love and adore with all of my heart. They have taught me so much in the short time that I have been a mom.    Their sweet, innocent souls are the reason that I have meaning and I wouldn't trade it for the world.   They have taught me more about love, kindness, heartache (and headaches), patience, and joy than I could have ever imagined in people so small :)  On this mother day's, I can just smile and thank God!




I am rewarded each day that I am a mom but still, I received a few gifts from Bryan and the kids.  Bryan knows my lack of ability with plants so well that he brought me flowers that only require 2 ice cubes weekly.  It will be very hard for me to forget to water them now! 

And to my mother...Thank you for everything that you have taught me!  You are a selfless person and have always done anything and everything for us girls to have the life that we dreamed of! You have seen me through the best and worst of times and our relationship has only grown stronger.  You have instilled so many great values in me including humility, gratefulness, and compassion!  I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for you!  P.S.  You are amazing,  I'm pretty sure that you are the only mom that would drive with me to Madison every weekend for school!  

To my mother in law...You have been in my life for almost a decade now and have taught me so much about marriage, being a mother, and being a wife.  I'm blessed to have such a special person as my mother in law and second mother!  I know that I can always rely on you and appreciate all that you do for us!  

Happy Mother's Day to all my family and friend's!  May God Bless you on this special day! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy mother's day my friend! Love the sweet picture of you and the kids:)

    ReplyDelete