Saturday, May 4, 2013

Prom 2013

This evening, we decided to keep the kids up past bed time to go spectate at Prom!  Our cousin, Lindsey, was on prom court and there was no way that we were going to miss it!  Bryleigh was very excited to go see "Princesses"  so she decided that she needed to dress up like a princess too!




Lindsey and her boyfriend, Daniel, both looked amazing!  I'm so glad that we decided to go. Secretly, its my way to live vicariously through all the cute girls who get to go to Prom since I never got to go.  (The price I have to pay for dating the not so nice boys in high school :(


Bryleigh was so excited to go see her Princess, Lindsey!

Typical Lindsey...love the face! 
 I enjoyed seeing all of the unique dresses that are in style for Prom these days.  I'm pretty sure that the majority of the dresses cost way more than what I paid for my wedding dress!  Those dresses were so elaborate and poofy!
It was a fun time and we enjoyed getting out for the night, and so did the kids.  They were worn out by the time that we got home and were sleeping within a few minutes of putting them to bed.  I would say that is what you call a successful night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment