Monday, March 9, 2015

The latest adventures

It is official, I have become a once a month blogger!  I knew this day would eventually come but I didn't want it to! I love having a way to document my pictures and memories, but lately life is happening and I just don't have time :(  I can honestly say that I didn't know what stress was until this year. Working, going to Grad School, selling our home, trying to find a new home, packing up to move in with the inlaws, preparing for vacation to Disney world....there is just not enough time in the day. And the problem is...there is no one to blame but myself!  The emotional roller coaster that I have been on is exhausting.  We thought we found our dream home but after multiple counter offers, sadly we just cannot come to an agreement. So now we wait until our forever homes comes along. 

And in the meantime, I have been trying to stay sane as I finish off my 3rd year in school. This week I have an 18 page and 15 page paper due. And my brain is just mentally exhausted. It was nice to have a weekend away from packing, writing papers, and overall life responsibilities. We had so much fun this past weekend doing nothing but playing...

A warehouse full of trampolines and jungle gyms...yes please!





















The only positive thing about going back to packing is that I have little helpers around all the time!




And I can't forget about the fun little activities such as Pajama Day that I have been able to share with Bryleigh...



I'm sure life will calm down soon but until then...We keep on, keeping on! 
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment