Friday, February 13, 2015

House Update

Well, it has been a few weeks since I updated. Life is not slowing down so I just don't seem to find the time to write a post. I'm sitting down to complete my Midterm Essay Exam and thought I would post an update. The big news is...we accepted an offer on our home and close in April!  AHHHH!  I can't believe that this process went so quick.  We put our house up for sale on a Friday at 9am, we had our first showing at 2:30pm, and by 5:00pm we had a very good offer on our home.  By the end of the weekend, we had about 10 showings and 2 more offers came in. After considering all 3 offers and countering the potential buyers on small details, we accepted an offer the following Thursday. The whole process from start to finish only took us 7 days.  I know the Lord has a plan for us because this certainly was not the plan I had in mind.  My thought was that we would put the house up for sale, and while we waited for it to sell, we would keep searching for and hopefully find our dream home.  Well, that is certainly not how this story unfolded!  

So now we plan to live with my in law's until we find a home if we have not found anything we love before we close. While I do not want to get my hopes up too high, we are looking at a potential house for the 3rd time tonight so we will see where it leads us!  

So that is the official update, stay tuned...!

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment