Sunday, March 22, 2015

Field Trip Fun and the rest of our weekend!

I chaperoned for Bryleigh's last Community Helper field trip of the year on Friday. We went to a Woodlands Veterinary Clinic.  Bryleigh's favorite part was seeing the clinic cat, Purrl!






On Friday afternoon, I met up with my friend, Heather, to start doing wedding stuff for our best friend's bridal shower and wedding coming up! I just had to chuckle when I saw her cat watching cat videos on TV!  Too Funny!





 Saturday morning was amazing!  I finally got to sleep in because I did not have school!  I have a long break until August since I am taking an online class! I feel like I finally have a life on Saturdays now!  I went with Bryleigh to her Ariel "Under the Sea" birthday party for her friend, Isabelle. Christian came along and hung out with Isabelle's brother, Max!











It was such a fun party!  Of course every aspect of the party was perfect considering Elizabeth is "The party planner"!

After the birthday party, I had my cousin's wedding shower to go to! The shower theme was Cheetah and the decorations were so cute!



And we can't forget how we spend the rest of the weekend...packing. I'm so sad that our days are limited in our house we have called home for almost 8 years :( This is the last weekend that we will ever spend in this house since we officially close on March 27.  I have mixed feelings and often wonder if we truly should have sold our home.  I know that we have good reasons for wanting to sell and our dreams will be realized when we find our perfect home, but until then, I'm having second thoughts.  I have realized that with all this packing, I never want to move again! 

We have an emotional week that lay ahead so please keep us in your prayers! 

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment